Totle: a decentralized Exchange Liquidity on Autopilot. Swap and transfer tokens while automatically getting the best prices from decentralized exchanges.
Nexus Mutual: decentralised alternative to insurance.
A major advantage of using Totle is that smart contracts are designed to revert orders in the event that an exchange is experiencing problems. This means that in the event that the DEX has a conflict, your funds are protected by Totle. Now, in addition, in the event that Totle’s contracts encounter an unforeseen bug, your funds are covered by Nexus Mutual.
Users of Totle are protected from unforeseen bugs with automatic cover through Nexus Mutual. Users are covered for up to 92 ETH in the event that funds are lost during a swap due to an unforeseen bug.
Although the team at Totle already believe their contracts have already met the highest standards for reliability and security, they want their users to feel that they’re guaranteed to have their funds protected.
How it worked:
• Totle reached out to our team.
• We jointly identified the lead smart contract to buy cover against by looking at the structure of the smart contract system.
• Totle provided details of audits, testing information and likely cover purchase amounts to give confidence to Nexus Mutual Risk Assessors.
• Our Risk Assessors then staked against Totle’s smart contracts.
• Totle bought cover at reduced prices.